DN Series |
Focus on reduction and cleverness! The sophisticated profile frame subtly describes the dimensions of the cabin. An embedded hinge supports the static and the slightly protruding glass door replaces the handle. The highlight of the cabin is a mechanism integrated in the stabilizer-bar. It enables a selfcontained and smoothly controlled closing of the door. The patented system is based on a gaspressure-spring, which snaps in automatically after opening and closes smoothly after a gentle push.
- Reduced and clever architecture
- Sophisticated profile construction
- Improved static through embedded hinge
- Extrovert glass door design / no handle needed
- Self-contained comfort close mechanism | Patented
- Snaps in automatically after opening